Monday, August 29, 2011

Sawadee Kha!

As I previously stated, I was in Thailand on an amazing vacation (more like an adventure) with my best friend. We had the chance to visit the mesmerizing Phuket, and hype Bangkok.
Since Thailand is more of an adventure place anyways, dressing up meant being uber-casual and relaxed. In other words, don't try to overdress looking like Paris Hilton in Malibu Beach.
For those of you who would like to know what's an appropriate outfit to wear when going to the beach or just explore, here's what I wore on my first beach day in Phuket (remember Thailand is a contradictingly conservative country).


$UniQlo Fedora straw hat


$American Rag strapless sundress


$Kirra swimsuit


$Havaianas flip flops


$Urban Outfitters combat utility backpack

REMEMBER: Keep it simple and comfortable!


No comments:

Post a Comment

What is on your mind?