Monday, August 29, 2011

Konnichihua!

So when I went to Japan, I had the opportunity to visit the cities of Tokyo, Kyoto, Osaka, and Nagoya. I also had the chance to experience, first hand, the Japanese fashion rave. Let me tell you, New York hipsters have A LOT to learn about fashion and class, because I personally think that Japanese "hipsters" are UP THERE (next to the French of course), when it comes to be "fashion innovators".
Since I consider my style "chameleon eclectic", I figure my fashion style would not look to outta place in Japan. And I was right! I was like a fish in the water, comfortably fashionable!
So here's a pick at what I would wear on a nice Summer day, when strolling around town.

| Tunic with flower adorned breast pocket (from a local Japanese designer)


| Shorts with lace-embroided under culotte (another local Japanese designer)


| Randa (Japanese brand) ankle high "utility" sandals


| Floral scarf turned into headpiece


| Fossil cargo convertible tote












No comments:

Post a Comment

What is on your mind?