Tuesday, May 17, 2011

I'm BACK!!!

Hello Hello Dear Bloggers and Internautes!


It is so good to be back! I apologize for my prolonged hiatus, which was due mainly to lack of "Me Time", and lack of internet access.


Now that I finally free of my burdens, I will have more time to update my blog, which has been on a snooze mode for way to long.


As an appetizer to what's coming up in the following days, here's a previous of what I will look like for graduation (btw, I am finally graduating from college...yeay!).


First stop: my NAILS!!! I just got them done at Sakura Nail Salon in the Upper East Side, and I am loving them. I did a Salmon (color) graduation, and 3D Art on two nails, with a flower sticker. What do you think? Isn't it KAWAII or what?
I guess you will have to wait until next Thurday to find out what I am wearing. Little hint: Carlos Miele J

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is on your mind?